West Street Chair
The West Street Chair is a pared-down design based on a simple cube shape. The result of a challenge that designer Robin Day took on to create a chair with the simplest form, the West Street Chair started life as a personal project. Named after the home Robin and Lucienne Day moved to in 1999, 21 West Street, this modern chair was taken on by Case as a simple desk or occasional chair.
Comfortable. Durable. Seat and back components can be replaced. Design by Robin Day exclusively for Case. Fully assembled.
28.34 h x 20.62 w x 18.11 d | seat: 17.9 h
Solid Wood Frame
Upholstered Leather Seat & Back Pads
- Use a dampened, soft, non-abrasive, lint-free colourless cloth to wipe the entire surface of your wood, moving in the direction of the grain.
- Dry the wood using a second non-abrasive cloth.
- Remember to wipe in the direction of the wood grain.
- You do not need to polish the wood as part of your regular maintenance, but polishing can restore the woods natural shine if it begins to look dull.
- Never use wax-based polish or ammonia-based cleaning products on your wood.
Design Public is an authorized USA dealer for all Case products.
Case is dedicated to delivering exceptional contemporary design at good value. Working with world-renowned...
$1,515.00 - 40% Off