New Standard 104" Leather Sofa
Sometimes it is not about starting from scratch, but rather revisiting past designs and making them better. The New Standard is simplicity at its best with a twist. Wide arms and inviting loose cushions all come together with tuned proportions and show stopping legs. Now Available in durable and sumptuous leather upholstery options. Choose fromgranite leatheror dark brown leather.
103.8" W x 35.0" D x 32.2" H
• Dark Brown Leather: A top grain pigmented semi-aniline leather finished with a protective top coat to create a consistent and durable finish
• Granite Leather / Toffee Leather: A full grain natural aniline leather made from the highest quality hides; expertly tanned and milled to create a soft buttery hand and luxurious finish that will patina over time; Granite is a rich charcoal color. Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
• Sturdy kiln-dried American hardwood frame, doweled and corner blocked for added strength
• Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
• High resiliency foam cushions with feather down wrap provide a mix of firm support and comfort, and with use will take on a more casual appearance. To promote even wear over time, we recommend fluffing and flipping cushions frequently after use.
• Black powder-coated steel legs
• Fifth support leg at center
• Some assembly required
Design Public is an authorized USA dealer for all Blu Dot products.
Blu Dot furniture was founded by John Christakos, Charles Lazor, and Maurice Blanks. The firm...