Think Chair with 3D Knit Back
The redesigned Think chair; a chair intelligent enough to understand how you sit, and adjust itself intuitively. The Integrated LiveBack™ System conforms to your body and moves with you as you change postures. It features an advanced weight-activated seat that recognizes your body’s weight and adjusts accordingly, so anybody can get comfortable quickly. The intelligent design allows the user to further personalize their comfort through a few manual adjustments, but they don’t require a manual to explain. Think’s built in lumbar allows for additional dialed in back support. The 4-way adjustable arms provide support for your arms, wrists, and shoulders in a variety of postures. Think is an icon of sustainable design and the new Think pushes sustainability even further. Think can still be disassembled in 5 minutes with common hand tools making it easy to recycle at end of life.
• The Think Chair senses what your body needs and the integrated LiveBack(TM) System conforms to your body and moves with you as you change postures
• Translucent 3D Knit material allows light to pass through the backrest making it lighter in scale
• The 4-way adjustable arms provide support for your arms, wrists, and shoulders in a variety of postures
• Adjustable lumbar allows for additional dialed in back support that has a 4-inch adjustment range
• Easy to recycle at end of life and can be disassembled in 5 minutes with common hand tools
• Ships fully assembled
• Weight tested and warranted up to 400 lbs. with no loss of performance
Design Public is an authorized USA dealer for all Steelcase products.
Steelcase offers a comprehensive portfolio of workplace products, furnishings and services, inspired by nearly 100...