Node High-Back Desk Chair - Tripod Base
The Node chair is mobile and flexible. It's designed for quick, easy transitions from one room configuration to the next. With Node, a space can transition from presentation mode to team mode and back again, without interruption. The benefits of Node aren’t confined to the classroom. Today’s workplace also thrives on collaboration, transition, and movement—qualities integral to the design of Node. A space shouldn’t dictate the quality of a presentation. Knowing this, Node is designed with a mobile base allowing the space to be easily arranged into presentation mode, group mode and back again, and even has storage space. In a meeting, a space can easily be shifted from presentation to team-based activities and back again. A chair so thoughtfully designed can be summed up with three simple words: move, store, fit.
• Open seat design offers easy access, while arms serve as backpack hooks
• Comfort without upholstery means easy maintenance
• Base keeps backpacks and valuable personal belongings off of the floor
• Durable and tough enough to support up to 300 lbs
• Shipped in three simple parts (base, seat shell and worksurface-if ordered) that assemble in 30 seconds without tools, really
Design Public is an authorized USA dealer for all Steelcase products.
Steelcase offers a comprehensive portfolio of workplace products, furnishings and services, inspired by nearly 100...