Loop Floor Mirror
Nazanin Kamali for Case
Creating a smooth, continuous line, the Loop Floor Mirror suspends a tall pane of mirrored glass within a beautifully curved birch and oak veneer frame. A modern leaning design enables this floor mirror to effortlessly fit within any space but to our mind it is the ideal piece for the bedroom when getting ready. Formed from birch ply, the Loop takes its name from the seamless line of its curved frame which also allows the piece to simply lean against the wall. Hanging along the back of the Loop is a large sheet of glass, the gap between the base of the mirror and the frame further accentuating these elegant lines.
The Loop Floor Mirror leans against the wall with its self supporting foot. It is available in a fineline oak or walnut veneer.
Suitable for Contracts use. No assembly required.
17.7" W x 2.75" D x 68.9" H
Formed Birch Ply and Oak Veneer
- Use a dampened, soft, non-abrasive, lint-free colourless cloth to wipe the entire surface of your wood, moving in the direction of the grain.
- Dry the wood using a second non-abrasive cloth.
- Remember to wipe in the direction of the wood grain.
- You do not need to polish the wood as part of your regular maintenance, but polishing can restore the woods natural shine if it begins to look dull.
- Never use wax-based polish or ammonia-based cleaning products on your wood.
Design Public is an authorized USA dealer for all Case products.
Case is dedicated to delivering exceptional contemporary design at good value. Working with world-renowned...