What's your return policy? How do I return something?
We want you to be happy with your order and your experience shopping Design Public.If you are not fully satisfied with your order, you may return your order within 30 days of your receipt of merchandise for a full refund of the purchase price less shipping fees. Please see below for exceptions.Important: All returns require pre-authorization. Please contact us in order to receive complete instructions on returning goods. Do not ship your items back to the original shipper (our returns warehouse is not our shipping warehouse). If you simply "return to sender", we will deduct all shipping fees and any restocking fees assessed by the receiving warehouse.Once we receive your return, please allow 1-2 weeks for processing. Refunds are made in the same form as the original payment or by store credit. You will be refunded the full purchase price of the item (including tax) less any shipping fees you paid on the order. Also, you are responsible for shipping the returned item to us. Unless otherwise specified, we pay for initial shipping on all orders over $50. Our customers pay for shipping and any other associated costs on returns. Any shipping charges assessed when placing an order should not be used as an estimate for return shipping costs, contact Customer Service for more information on how to estimate these costs.
Please note our returns warehouse is located in Rochelle, VA 22738.
Here are the exceptions and clarifications:
- Bedding must be unused, unwashed, in original packaging and in original condition.
- Products must be unused and returned to us in their original condition and in their original packaging complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts.
- Products requiring assembly that have been assembled are no longer considered to be in original condition and may not be returned under this policy.
- We cannot accept returns on products that have been customized (color, finish, dimensions, upholstery, etc).
- For international shipments, we do not accept returns after the order has been received and accepted by Bongo International (or the freight forwarder of your choice).
Please keep in mind that once an order has shipped, it cannot be canceled. If you refuse an order, it will then fall under our standard Refused Shipment Policy.