Can I make my registry or wishlist private?
Of course! Wishlists are great for just keeping track of everything you want - even your deepest, darkest desires. We don't want the whole world to know about those, now do we? So, make your list private, and only you will know what's on it. Here's how:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on "Manage or view existing list"
- Select the list that you want to make private. (Click the list name or select "edit" next to the list name.)
- Click the "Edit registry information" link to the right of your list name
- Next to "List status" select "Private (only you can view what's on it)"
- Click the "update" button at the bottom of the form