Fresh New Design
Sign up now and receive 5% off on your first purchase. Get the latest new products and sales before anyone else!
The Step-Through is BIKEID's open-frame model, a perfect companion on your
weekday commute or Sunday adventure. It’s a robust, yet nimble bicycle
with a double butted Chromoly frame, wide leather saddle and slightly
thicker tires making for a comfortable ride regardless of surface.
Just like our Diamond model it is equipped with an Automatix two-speed
hub by SRAM, a coaster brake, a front brake by Tektro and color-matched
handmade leather grips by Beau Veló. It also comes with a stainless steel
basket that nicely fits a medium sized sports bag up to 44 lbs. Specifications:
• Frame size 20.8” (53 cm)
• Made out of double butted Chromoly tubing
• Rear two-speed hub by Automatix
• Built in rear coaster brake
• Tektro front brake
• Handmade leather grips by Beau Veló
• Comfortable sprung real leather saddle
• Crankset and bottom bracket by FSA Gimondi
• Colour matched 100% rubber tires
• Silicone lubricated chain for minimal mess
• Stainless steel basket
• Bell - comes as standard. Ding!
|Backordered Until||2015-03-25 00:00:00|
|Dimensions||Frame size 20.8" (53 cm).|